Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Check in for goals:


As far as the goals for this week gone by went, I'm pleased to say I did achieve them. I spent two good sessions setting myself up for the project I have in mind. I transferred all the articles into one file and read through each of them. I identified which ones to use for the book itself and which to keep for promoting the book. It's a good feeling. I know I already posted the goals in the entry on goals, but here are my goals for this week:

Goal/Week Two:

Revise five articles, one per week day.

Outline two (or more) articles.


I've revised these goals, though. I've already figured I need two more articles for my non-fiction book. But I can attempt the rest of on this list for this week.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Blogger dawn said...

Good for you! :-)

 
At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on getting your goals met. Your next set of goals look great. :)

 
At 12:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
This is week two of goals? Where was I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home